Trainor's Store was constructed in 1896 as a butcher shop and grocery store. By the 1970's, most of the building's historic character had been carelessly covered or modified.
In 2005 previous remodels were removed and the two building's floors were transformed into offices.
With its history restored and an abundance of parking, Trainor's Store has been home to an impressive array of major technology firms including Microsoft, Nordic Consulting, and leading venture capital investors.
The building is served by a direct fiber link from the ATT central office.
- The Madison Trust for Historic Preservation