The Kennedy Dairy building was constructed in 1929 as Madison's first dairy bottling plant. In 2017 Delta Properties renovated the building into offices for the University of Wisconsin's Center for Healthy Minds (CHM), chaired by Professor Richard Davidson.
The Center requested an open office design with multiple conference facilities and huddle rooms. The architect integrated a two-story layout to gather multiple CHM research teams cohesively in one building.
A meditation research room anchors the first floor and a full staff conference room for 100 is the cornerstone of the second floor.
Leasing, design, and total reconstruction for 30,000 square feet was completed in less than 10 months, on time and on budget. The project was awarded a state wide prize for Best Office Renovation.
- The Madison Trust for Historic Preservation 2017
- In Business: Best Office Renovation 2018