The Nature Conservancy Building was built in 1945 for the AJ Sweet Company; a long-time Madison Produce Wholesaler. The building was converted to offices for the Wisconsin Chapter of The Nature Conservancy in 1995, and they continue to occupy the building today. The renovation features a barrel-vaulted roof with exposed wood joists supported by arched steel girders. Mezzanine space was incorporated between the steel girders, and the floor is a clay red pigmented concrete.
The Nature Conservancy
633 W Main st , Madison Wi , WI 53703