Kennedy Dairy – 625 W. Washington Ave., Madison, WI

625 W. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI

Call us at (608) 251-3337 for information about this and other properties.

Share/Save

The Kennedy Dairy building was constructed in 1929 as Madison’s first dairy bottling plant. In 2017 Delta Properties renovated the building to offices for the University of Wisconsin Center for Healthy Minds (CHM) chaired by Professor Richard Davidson.

The architect integrated a two-story layout gathering multiple CHM research teams cohesively in one building.

The design team perfected an open office design with multiple conference facilities and huddle rooms positioned throughout the building.

A meditation research room anchors the first floor and a full staff conference room for 100 staff is the cornerstone of the second floor.

Awards

  • The Madison Trust for Historic Preservation 2017
  • In Business: Best Office Renovation 2018